Firm: Greenberg Traurig
Location: Phoenix - AZ
2375 East Camelback Road Suite 700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Tel : 602.445.8000
- Fax : 602.445.8100
- Email : email@example.com
David D. Cleary focuses his practice on business restructuring and reorganizations, distressed asset dispositions and financings, debt restructurings and workouts, and litigation. David regularly represents individuals, distressed companies, financial institutions, secured and significant creditors, noteholders and bondholders, hotel/resort owner/operators, boards of directors, debtors, official and ad hoc committees, and insurance and surety portfolios.
David also handles municipal and tax-exempt restructurings. He is currently co-leading the GT team involved in the Puerto Rico restructuring, including representing the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority.
- Corporate reorganization, restructuring, and refinancing
- Mergers and acquisitions involving financially distressed entities and/or assets
- Bank lending/financial institutions
- Counsel to boards of directors and management
- Health care
- Tax-exempt restructuring