Firm: Ruben Law Firm
Location: Glen Burnie - MD
7310 Ritchie Highway Suite 704
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Tel : (410) 766-4044
- Fax : (443) 459-8203
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ruben has been representing Marylanders in bankruptcy for more than years. He is licensed to practice law in the United States Bankruptcy Court and is a member in good standing of the Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association, the Maryland Bar Association and the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, as well as a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Mr. Ruben has handled over 2000 Chapter 7 cases and 250 Chapter 13 cases since he started his own law practice in 1996. He earned his law degree, with honors, from the University of Baltimore School of Law where he graduated cum laude. David lives in Clarksville, Maryland, has been married for 20 years and has three wonderful children. When not working Mr. Ruben enjoys spending time with his children, playing basketball, and keeping fit.
- University of Baltimore, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (May 1991)
Member of Law Review
- University of Maryland, College Park,Bachelors of Arts in Finance and Economics (1988)
- Member of the Maryland Bar since 1991
- Member of the United States District Court since 1992
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top Lawyers in Maryland – 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019
- Who’s Who in American Lawyers – 2014, 2015, 20162017, 2018, 2019
- Bankruptcy Section of the Maryland State Bar
- Maryland Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Maryland State Bar
Ruben Law Firm
The Law Offices of David L. Ruben has two full time Maryland bankruptcy lawyers as well as two full time Maryland bankruptcy paralegals. Over the past 22 years, the bankruptcy lawyers at our office have filed more Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases than nearly every other bankruptcy law firm in Maryland.
There are other companies that can tell you about the Maryland bankruptcy laws, so what exactly is it that makes our Maryland bankruptcy attorneys the best in the business? Part of it is our experience and our track record:
We had a 100 percent success rate with bankruptcy claims in 2012.
We have worked with hundreds of clients per year in regards to Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
We have over two decades of experience in the field of bankruptcy in Maryland.
We know the ins and outs of the bankruptcy laws, and our Maryland attorneys will give you the best chance to eliminate your debt and get started down a new financial path.