Firm: Givens Pursley LLP
Location: Boise - ID
601 W Bannock St
Boise, ID 83702
- Tel : (208) 388-1200
- Fax : (208) 388-1300
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly, chairperson of Givens Pursley’s Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy practice, has extensive experience in all facets of commercial finance, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and reorganization issues, having worked on finance and insolvency issues in agriculture, healthcare, real estate, and a variety of other industries. In addition, Kelly routinely handles complex financial transactions for lenders and borrowers. Kelly is recognized by the American Board of Certification in Business Bankruptcy Law.
Kelly is an integral part of the Givens Pursley’s Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy practice. She has extensive experience in all facets of commercial finance, creditors’ rights and reorganization issues, having worked on credit recovery in agriculture, healthcare, real estate, and a variety of other industries. In addition, Kelly routinely handles complex financial transactions and state regulations of financial institutions.
- National Certification in Business Bankruptcy Law by American Board of Certification.
- Top 100 Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2015 – 2018
- Top 50 Women Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2015 -2018
- Best Lawyers in America – Banking and Finance Law Chambers USA – Bankruptcy/Restructuring Martindale-Hubbell – highest ranking (AV)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Recipient, Professionalism Award from Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section, Idaho State Bar, 2013
- Recipient, Above and Beyond Award; United States Department of Defense, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, 2010
- Recipient, Woman of the Year Award from the Idaho Business Review, 2009
- Recipient, Accomplished 40 under 40 Award, Idaho Business Review, 2002
- Recipient, Tribute to Women in Industry (TWIN) Award, Women & Children’s Alliance, 2000
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Professional Responsibility and Ethics, 1988
Givens Pursley LLP
Givens Pursley was founded in 1977 by attorneys Ray Givens, Chuck McDevitt, Ken Pursley and Jay Webb. These four young lawyers came together and formed Givens Pursley on two founding principles. The first founding principle held that attorneys should be equally dedicated to their communities as they are to practicing law. The second was that clients should be served by attorneys with experience relevant to their needs. Over the 40 years since its inception, Givens Pursley has upheld these principles by employing more than 100 of Idaho’s brightest legal minds with records of public service, extensive experience in their practices, and a desire to better serve clients and the community. Now, occupying a historic building across the park from the Capitol, Givens Pursley is one of the largest and most diverse law firms founded and headquartered in Idaho.