Firm: Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard
Location: Little Rock - AR
425 West Capitol Avenue Suite 1800
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Tel : (501) 688.8855
- Fax : (501) 688.8807
- Email : email@example.com
Lance Miller has 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer focusing on complex financial disputes. He works with clients on matters of arbitration, banking issues, bankruptcy litigation, breach of contract matters, business litigation, construction/ mechanics lien issues, defaulted bond issues, estate and trust matters, farm mediation, foreclosure and repossession litigation in both state and federal courts, lender liability litigation, real estate matters, and UCC litigation. He has tried dozens of cases before state, federal, and bankruptcy courts and arbitration tribunals.
- Advises corporate and individual clients in all types of business/commercial disputes.
- Represents corporate clients in state and federal litigation on collateral, loan disputes and breach of contract matters.
- Serves as counsel to lenders on foreclosure, replevin, receivers and other matters related to the lending of money and the pledge of collateral.
- Represents creditors in all types of bankruptcy matters in both the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law J.D. (1985)
Arkansas State University B.A., cum laude (1982)
- Premier Bankruptcy Lawyers : Exclusive Featured Attorney Little Rock Arkansas (2019)
- Chambers USA: Ranked in Litigation: General Commercial in Arkansas (2017-2019)
- Mid South Super Lawyers (2006, 2011-2018)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2009-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Bet-the-Company-Litigation (2014-2020)
- Best Lawyers®: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law “Lawyer of the Year” (2015)
- Best Lawyers®: Litigation – Bankruptcy “Lawyer of the Year” (2014)
- Former Member, Arkansas Bar Association Board of Governors and House of Delegates
- Graduate, National Institute of Trial Advocacy negotiation skills program
- One of Arkansas Institution of Continuing Legal Education’s top speakers, for topics of “Post Judgment Discovery/Locating Assets” and “Pursuing Debt Claims in Bankruptcy”, and Mechanics & Materialism Liens
Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard
For 65 years, Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard has been a progressive leader in the legal community. We are a full-service corporate law firm that provides strategic, comprehensive legal services to help clients achieve their goals. We work as advocates and partners to help our clients meet the variety of legal needs required to succeed in today’s complex, competitive business environment.
With our 90 attorneys and four offices in Arkansas and Texas, we operate with a streamlined approach to build the most effective and skillful team possible for every client. Our team of lawyers offer a depth of knowledge and diverse professional experience, stemming from distinguished careers in government, business and law. Our trial lawyers are recognized for representing national companies across diverse industry sectors in their most important litigation matters. Our team of corporate lawyers consistently handle many of the largest transactions in the State of Arkansas and regionally bringing experience, skill, and focused client service to every deal. Our insurance regulatory practice is one of the preeminent practices in the United States and the distinguished team of lawyers handle regulatory issues for insurance industry clients in all 50 states and D.C. When a multitude of distinct skills are needed, our team draws on the resources of a full-service firm to provide the regulatory, litigation and business pieces that a complex matter sometimes requires.
For 65 years, we’ve valued our solid, long-term relationships with our clients above all else- they are the core of who we are.