Firm: Seiller Waterman LLC
Location: Louisville - KY
462 S. Fourth Street, 22nd Floor
Louisville, KY 40202
- Tel : (502) 584-7400
- Fax : (502) 371-9210
- Email : email@example.com
Neil C. Bordy has a regional practice devoted to bankruptcy reorganization work and financial restructuring. Neil represents businesses and business owners throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky and has a large practice in Southern Indiana. In addition to his bankruptcy reorganization work and financial restructuring practice, he represents Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Trustees in various litigation matters.
Mr. Bordy is admitted to Courts in the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. Neil has authored many articles on various bankruptcy topics and has lectured at numerous regional bankruptcy seminars. Mr. Bordy is a former chairman of the Louisville Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Section. He also has a very active commercial litigation practice, representing both corporations and individuals.
- Named in Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Bankruptcy, 2013 through 2019.
- Neil was named as a Top Rated Lawyer in Kentucky’s Legal Leaders in the area of Banking and Finance, Bankruptcy Law and Commercial Litigation, 2013. This honor is based on peer review.
- Named in Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, 2012
- Neil was named in Louisville Magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in Bankruptcy Law for 2012. The Top Lawyers were picked by their peers.
- Has achieved Martindale-Hubbell distinguished rating of AV Preeminent
- Named in Louisville Magazine in the practice of Bankruptcy Law, Commercial Law and Litigation, as one of the Best Lawyers in Louisville, 2011
- Named in Louisville Magazine in the practice of Bankruptcy Law, Commercial Law and Litigation, as one of the Best Lawyers in Louisville, 2009
- Named in Louisville Magazine in the practice of Bankruptcy and Commercial Litigation as one of the Best Lawyers in Louisville, 2008
Seiller Waterman LLC
Seiller Waterman LLC was established in December, 2005, when a merger brought together two respected Louisville firms with long multi-generational traditions of serving the legal needs of the region: Morris, Garlove, Waterman & Johnson PLLC and Seiller & Handmaker, LLC.
Seiller Waterman and its predecessor firms offer more than a century of cumulative experience delivering excellent service to our clients and the community.
The firm has a diversified regional practice, offering everything from business law and complex commercial litigation to personal injury, family law, and tax and estate planning services. Visit our Practice Areas page for an overview of the firm’s capabilities.
With our attorneys and skilled professional support staff, our firm offers an excellent value to our clients by producing a high-quality work product without the overhead and administrative bureaucracy associated with larger firms.